Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Students Like Me So Much They Want Me To Meet Their Parents, As Soon As Possible

I have learned most of the dance moves to Feist's 1 2 3 4 and I have my smartboard to thank. My smartboard and my intern, who probably reported to her site facilitator that her mentor is a crack pot. What else would explain the fact that she times her transitions in "Take Me Out to the Ballgames?" my intern would calmly explain. She would continue her argument that her students ASKED for parent-teacher conferences. There must be something wrong with that picture. What student asks for their teacher to talk to their parents? Students whose teacher demands that they know all eight presidents born in Virginia before they can have a new glue stick, she would point out.

No comments: