Monday, June 18, 2007

Checked Out - I Wish!

Today was the last day of school. For fifth graders that means our promotion ceremony and celebration. At least that means I didn't have to think about what to do today.

On the last day the kids leave at 10:30. We have an end of the year luncheon, but the rest of the day is ours for packing up our rooms. We don't have to pack up everything; we simply need to make our rooms ready to be cleaned well. Sadly, mine is nowhere near that point. This is the first year in quite some time that I've needed more time past the last day. So, I'll be back at school tomorrow (and possibly again on Friday).

I was feeling quite pathetic about this until I learned that half of my teammates will also be in tomorrow. We are clearly the nerdy team; something I'm slightly proud of.

No comments: